AURORA - MASTECTOMY LACE CUP WIRELESS BRA WITH POCKETS FOR BREAST PADS
THIS SUPPORTIVE BRA OFFERS PERFECT SHAPE AND GREAT CONFIDENCE
Aurora Lace Cup Mastectomy Bra is made with soft, silky microfiber fabric for a light, breathable wear. An absolute favorite for its fashionable and preferred style featuring a built-in lacy camisole panel tailored to give users all-day security and comfort.
5 Reasons to Buy Aurora Bra
- Adjustable straps
- Lace accents
- Coolmax fabric pockets
- Back elastic straps
- Soft cup design
Why Choose Aurora Mastectomy Bra?
- Lace accents for an exceptionally feminine style
- Back-adjusting elastic straps and back-hook closure
- Post mastectomy bra provides all-day security and comfort
- Pockets feature Coolmax fabric that manages moisture to help keep users cool and dry
- Seamed soft cup design offers excellent support
"Ideal for women with high scarring or to wear with lower necklines. This bra with a stretchy lace insert, has wide adjustable straps and a 4-hook fastener for a better support."
- Bra Cup Form - Average Fit
- Lace trimmed, embossed soft cup bra
- Stretch lace neckline for ease of fit
- Adjustable straps increase in width to maintain support in larger sizes
- Cut and sewn pockets for extra comfort
- Bilateral pockets
NOTE: Please mind the size chart to choose your right size before buying.
Tips for Perfect and Flawless Bra Fit
- Bra should be centered over your sternum – When a breast form is placed in the cup of the bra, the bra should be centered over your sternum. It’s normal for some shifting to one side to occur. Major shifting is the result of a cup that is too small.
- Bra should "tack" or touch your sternum – If the center of your bra does not tack or touch your sternum, the cup size is too small.
- Bra cup should contain all of your breast tissue – If the cup size is too small, tissue will “spill” out and cause an unsightly appearance and profile. If the cup is too small, increase the cup size by one cup and decrease the band size.
- Bra should be snug at your underarm and bottom band – Support of a bra comes from the band, not the straps. This is a big misconception. A snug band will provide optimal support and comfort. The more snug the band, the more comfortable the fit. Don’t believe it…experience it for yourself and feel the difference!
What to buy with Aurora Mastectomy Bra?